IACC Members-Only Webinar
Registration Fee: Waived
Join the IACC, in partnership with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, for a webinar and virtual roundtable with representatives from the USPTO China Team. Representatives will share their expertise and insights regarding recent legislative and case law developments impacting brand protection in China.
This program, geared at experienced practitioners and brands active in China, will also provide you an opportunity to share direct feedback with the USG team regarding your current priorities in the country, and the challenges you’re facing their.
- Elaine T.L. Wu – Principal Counsel and Director for China IP, Office of Policy & International Affairs, USPTO
- Michael Mangelson – Principal Counsel and Director for China IP, Office of Policy and International Affairs, USPTO
- David Foley, Attorney-Advisor, Enforcement Team in the Office of Policy and International Affairs
- Conrad Wong, Attorney-Advisor with the China Team in the Office of Policy and International Affairs
- Jennifer Chicoski, Attorney-Advisor in the Office of Policy and International Affairs
- Neil Graham, Senior Copyright Attorney Office of Policy and International Affairs
- Mike Diehl, Senior Attorney on the China Team in the Office of Policy and International Affairs
Select Registration Type
Forgotten or lost your password? Enter your email address we'll send you instructions on how to reset it.
Non-Members and Government: Enter your email address below to verify that you haven’t already registered for this event. You will then have access to register..