Special Projects Analyst
International AntiCounterfeiting Coalition (IACC)
January 06, 2021
Type of Position
How to Apply/Contact
Please send resume, cover letter, and at least 2 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the IACC
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Senior Program Manager
EFFECTIVE DATE: January 5, 2021
Role of the Special Projects Analyst:
Scope and Purpose of Work:
The Special Projects Analyst provides operational support to the IACC MarketSafe Program as well as the IACC RogueBlock Program and other initiatives as-needed. In addition to day-to-day operational support for the IACC MarketSafe Program, the Special Projects Analyst is responsible for developing and supporting the special projects within the MarketSafe SME Program through conducting research, developing frameworks for novel case studies, analyzing data, and applying analytics and operational input to other projects as-needed. The Special Projects Analyst also contributes to the IACC RogueBlock Program by supporting the development and maintenance of the Program’s network mapping and target selection process, as well as other program related projects. It also provides various operational and administrative support for other IACC initiatives as-needed.
- Process participant submissions and disputed claims for the IACC MarketSafe Program: Review and ensure all participants’ submissions are made in accordance with operations guidelines. Process complaints, disputed claims, conduct investigations and research. Track relevant deadlines and participants’ responses. Effectively communicate with participants on operational issues related to complaints. Report and escalate issues to Senior Program Manager.
- Support IACC MarketSafe SME Program Projects: Conduct research and investigation to develop case studies. Develop framework for novel case studies. Coordinate with Senior Program Manager, SME Program Manager and SME Program Team to collect information for respective brands to support investigations and report under the direction of the Senior Program Manager. Produce special project and individual participant reports as-requested. Support development of IACC MarketSafe Portal, coordinate with relevant vendors, and track action items.
- Data management for the IACC MarketSafe Program: Conduct a broad variety of tasks involving data entry, analysis, and management. Analyze data and identify trends and metrics relevant to individual program participants and to overall program operations. Provide translation between English and Chinese to facilitate program operations and communications between participants, internal staff, and external points of contact. Process and enter data accurately and efficiently.
- Provide support to the IACC RogueBlock Program and other initiatives: Coordinate with IACC RogueBlock Team and Support Vice President – Corporate Strategy and Vice President – Legislative. Affairs in the updating, refinement and maintenance, of the Programs network mapping and target selection processes. Coordinate with Program Manager to incorporate relevant information and observations to inform development. Coordinate with IACC RogueBlock team to create/modify development plan as-needed. Provide team with analysis results and updates. Develop framework for implementation of selection process incorporating input from IACC RogueBlock team and service provider. Provide input to guide functional/systemic implementation of selection process. Provide analysis and produce reports to assist with Program operations. Provide other operational and administrative support as-needed.
- Provide additional operational and administrative support to the Senior Program Manager: Maintain and organize program-related files and documents. Provide accurate and relevant statistics related to the program. Provide research and translation support when needed.