Online Enforcement Specialist
Juul Labs, Inc.
March 31, 2022
Type of Position
How to Apply/Contact
Please apply using the link.
Juul Labs is seeking an Online Enforcement Specialist to support JLI’s online enforcement program by analyzing and enforcing intellectual property rights violations, platform policy violations, and underage use prevention. Due to the nature of our business model, brand protection and youth prevention initiatives are an essential ongoing focus of the company. This position reports to the Customs Enforcement Manager and works alongside individuals who are passionate about JUUL Labs, Inc.’s mission statement, product portfolio, and consumer base.
- Networking with and conducting outreach to social media platforms
- Assisting with preparing reports and presentations including statistics and trends of enforcement activity
- Managing external vendor relationships and coordinate enforcement activity
- Reviewing, tagging, tracking and enforcing on all Social Media platforms targeting youth and selling/giveaways of JUUL products
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous Online Enforcement Experience
- Possess a high driven tenacity
- Demonstrated problem solver
- Able to develop and refine an analytic process and approach
- Excellent communication skills for interaction with internal departments and external business partners
- Doesn’t shy away from conflict or confrontation
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Experience working with confidential data
- Flexible. Able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously