IACC Law Enforcement Training Material Apps
The IACC Law Enforcement Training Apps complement our training programs by providing law enforcement with relevant tools to enhance their IP protection efforts and to connect instantly with brands. The Apps contain training manuals, crucial company contacts for participating brands and national and state laws.
The App is available in the U.S. and in Latin America (in Spanish and Portuguese) and are used by thousands of law enforcement in these areas.
Rights-holders can participate in the IACC Training Materials App for both the U.S. and Latin America. It is a great way for brands to educate law enforcement on their respective issues and brand information. The training materials have been provided annually since 2003 and are distributed to approximately over 2,500 law enforcement across the U.S. each year.
Member and non-member brands are encouraged to participate and submit information. To maintain security and confidentiality, the contents are only accessible to law enforcement.
- Ease of access by frontline law enforcement to facilitate broad access and use
- Inclusion of state and national laws
- Ability for brands to list multiple contacts
Who Can Participate in the App?
- IACC Member Brands – Participation is free to members for one brand. If the member is comprised of and wants to include multiple brands, the cost will be $950.00 for each additional brand beyond the first free one.
- Non-Member Brands – The cost for non-member participation is $1,899.00 for the first brand and $950.00 for each additional brand.
Content may include text/pictures related to product identification. Items that can be included are brochures, updated pictures or other relevant training materials.
If you have any questions or would like to participate, please contact us.
If you are a Law Enforcement official and would like further information on how to apply to get the IACC Training App, please click here.