IACC Annual Conference 2022
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Do I need to book my own hotel room? Yes, each individual is responsible for booking his/her own accommodations.
2. Where is the hotel reservation link for The Mayflower Hotel? Conference room rates are available to registered attendees. Once you register for our Annual Conference, you will receive the hotel booking link in your confirmation email.
3. Is the cost of my hotel accommodations included in the conference registration fee? No, each individual is responsible for the cost of his/her accommodations.
4. Who is responsible for my transportation and airfare to and from DC? Each individual is responsible for his/her own transportation and airfare.
5. Can I register for the conference onsite? Yes, onsite registration is available at the regular rate.
6. When does early bird pricing for the conference end? Early bird rates are available until March 18, 2022 at $999 for members and $1,600 for non-members. Regular pricing is $1,600 for members and $1,950 for non-members.
7. Can I do multiple registrations at once? No, you must register for each attendee separately using his/her own email address. Please ensure that the email address used for registration belongs to the name of the person who is registering.
8. What is the cancellation/refund policy for the conference? If the IACC cancels the conference in light of an emergency or unforeseen situation, the attendee may choose to receive a refund of the full amount of the registration fee associated with his/her registration, or he/she may choose to transfer the registration to our next Annual Conference. If the attendee cancels, the following Terms and Conditions will apply.