Skip to main content

How to Spot a Fake

Counterfeit Gallery

Real or fake? Looks can be deceiving

If it’s being made, it’s being faked.

From handbags, jewelry and shoes to brake pads, electric cords and pharmaceuticals and health care supplies, counterfeiters leave no product category untouched.

In fact, the fakes most of us recognize as fake – the luxury goods – account for just 4% of the counterfeit problem. That means the remaining 96% of the counterfeit problem includes the dangerous fakes that can hurt us.

See if you can determine which of the products below are real…or fake. Just click on the links below to find out.